Dear Parents, Guardians, and Community Members:
In the coming days, we will providing additional information on this page regarding the steps that WCUUSD is taking to address the ongoing Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation.
WCUUSD has completed its Continuity of Learning Plan, which can be found here: Continuity of Learning Plan
You can find the latest updates from the Superintendent here.
Guidance from the VT Agency of Education Secretary French can be found here: Letter from Secretary French on School Closures
In the meantime, we are working with the Agency of Education, the Department of Health and other state partners as the situation continues to evolve. The Vermont Agency of Education has offered guidance specific to schools on their website. In addition, the Health Department website contains extensive information regarding Coronavirus: healthvermont.gov/covid-19
Please continue to take these everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.