• You must submit your application DIRECTLY to one of our schools.

    All forms in the application must be completed.

    You must bring two forms of identification with you when you return the forms.

    You will need a check or money order for the Criminal Record Check. 

    The Criminal Record Forms NEED to be signed in front of an Administrative Assistant at the school.

    Substitute Application

Employee Assistance Program

  • EAP is short-term confidential counseling, information and resources for all school employees and household members on a variety of topics (legal, stress, family, childcare, alcohol, relationships, workplace conflict, depression, parenting, grief, mental health, disability, and more.)  

    Call 1-800-287-2173 anytime