~ Registering for U-32 Athletics ~
All registrations for U-32 Athletics are now completed online or with Healthy Roster, our partner company, or their mobile app. This paper-free process is more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Healthy Roster is HIPAA Compliant which means all personal health information (PHI) is stored securely.
CLICK HERE to view the parent/athlete Healthy Roster introduction video.
If you already have a Healthy roster account CLICK HERE to log in.
Before students can participate in athletic programs (including tryouts) the following requirements must be met:
- A copy of the student’s most recent physical, signed by a physician, must be on file prior to the first day of practice. Physicals expire 3 years from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is filed with the Athletic Trainer. (Download a blank physical form)
- Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out the online form and ensuring any medical information concerning their student's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches.
- ALL students participating in athletics or activities must provide proof of insurance.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN U-32 ATHLETICS USING HEALTHY ROSTER
- Parents/guardians of student-athletes will receive an email INVITATION (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Athletic Trainer, Justin Fontaine, to sign up for a Healthy Roster account. For homes with multiple students attending U-32, only ONE account is necessary.
- Complete ALL the information in your student's Healthy Roster profile (address, emergency info, etc.).
- COMPLETE & UPLOAD medical history directly to your student's Healthy Roster account profile (or hand in to athletic department staff).
If you haven’t received an email invitation, please click REQUEST INVITATION below. It will generate a prepopulated email outlining the information we need you to include in the email.
Alternatively, you may send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Parent/Guardian Email
- Parent Name
- Student-Athlete Name
- Student-Athlete Date of Birth
- Student-Athlete Choice of Sports
- If not enrolled at U-32, where?
Please note that it may take up to three business days to receive the email invite.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY PARENTS REGARDING PRIVACY
What is Healthy Roster? Healthy Roster is an app used by Certified Athletic Trainers to log, track, and communicate athlete injuries.
Healthy Roster is HIPPA Compliant. This means ALL Personal Health Information (PHI) is stored securely.
Who has access to my child's profile? Until a parent signs up for Healthy Roster, only the Certified Athletic Trainer has access to the athlete's profile.
What happens when a parent signs up? After a parent/guardian signs up to Healthy Roster, they have control of who else can access the athlete's profile. A parent/guardian can allow coaches access to injury information (recommended) and invite other medical providers such as their primary care physician.
Can users of Healthy Roster share my child's injury information with recruiters or other people who do not have access? Absolutely not! You control who has access to your child's information.
What happens to my child's information when they graduate or no longer play sports? The athlete's information is archived and the medical record is kept on a secure server.