- Our fee structure is a sliding scale of $12-17/day ($6-12/day for AM care). A Family Income Guideline has been included below to help you determine the amount to pay. It is a suggested guideline, and we ask you to indicate on the sign-up form the highest amount you can afford to help support the program and promote its sustainability.
- As always, alternative funding (state subsidies, reduced fees, volunteering in exchange for participation, etc.) is available if cost is a concern (please talk to Kimberly Bolduc).
- Space is limited based on staff to child ratios, so your child may not be able to participate in all days they sign up for if the number of kids already registered fill all slots, so sign up soon.
- Payment is due at the beginning of the session unless payment arrangements are made, in which case full/final payment would be due no later than September 15th.
- There is no refund for days that are missed due to sickness or absence. If family schedules change a refund or credit are possible with 72 hour to a weeks notice.
- Every afternoon starts with a healthy snack provided by us!
- Please make sure your child comes to school dressed appropriately for outdoor recess (jackets, boots, hats, etc.) All kids will go out daily for a recess break before any special programs or activities start.
- Before care runs from 7:30am to 8:30am. After school programs run from 3:35-5:30pm.
- A late fee will be charged if you are later than 5:30pm. The fee is $20 for every 15 minutes that you are late.
Chris Malone, Community Connections Site Coordinator
Suggested Family Income Guideline for Sliding Scale Placement
$17 per day/per child
$15 per day/per child
$13 per day/per child
$12 per day/per child
$10 per day/per child
$9 per day/per child
$7 per day/per child
$6 per day/per child
*Families at this level should explore whether they qualify for assistance through the Vermont Child Care Subsidy Program.