Sport programs at Calais Elementary School
Athletic Director Candi Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell - 802-505-0555 text or call
Coaches, Practice and Games: (let school know if you are interested in coaching soccer, 2 is ideal)
- All coaches must have completed and passed a Level 2 background check, which includes finger printing. Our goal is the same as yours; keep our kids safe at all times. Level 2 info/forms will be sent out once we have names of all incoming coaches.
- All coaches must complete an online concussion training (good for two years).
- PK – 2: Saturday mornings for 6 weeks. 10:00-11:00 am. (morning time subject to change prior to start of season depending on coach availability)
- 3/4 Boys and Girls Teams: Tuesday and Thursday 3:45-4:45.
- 5/6 Boys and Girls Teams: Mondays and Wednesdays 3:45-4:45.
- September games start at 5:30 pm. October games start at 5:00 pm.
Thanks to all of you who volunteer your time to keep this program alive! The most precious part, watching the kids on the field!
Philosophy: The goal of the athletic programs of the WCSU communities is to provide a healthy, positive, safe and fun sports experience for all involved. We aim to provide equitable opportunities for children to devolop and refine their skills at 3 levels, (K-2, 3-4, 5-6).
Home of the the Calais Cougars