2021/2022 COVID-19 Information
As we prepare to welcome our students back to school, our multiple mitigation strategies include:
- Universal masking indoors in all buildings
- Hand hygiene
- Staying home when sick
- Limiting visitors to essential providers
- Postponing large group gatherings in schools (such as All School Meetings and assemblies)
- Maintaining physical distance of at least 3 feet when feasible
- Voluntary surveillance testing (scheduled to begin in the next few weeks )
We look forward to welcoming families, caregivers, and community members into our buildings when it is safe to do so.
Please see the Community Letter from our Covid -19 Coordinator , 9.16.21 for more details.
For information on Voluntary Surveillance Testing please see the Information about Voluntary Surveillance Testing for Students 9.8.21 letter.
When signing the consent form please select the district name "Washington Central Unified Union School District # 92"
Please contact Maria Melekos, Covid Coordinator at 802-229-0553 x 1317 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
VT AOE Memo COVID -19 Contact Tracing for Fall 2021 8.19.21